Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Well.......

Hey...... Cool im back in just a day....... So from now on I promise I'll update to you what ever happend....... This morning i woke up at like 6:55 and then rush to school.... I'm in badminton for koko. So when I reach schooled, I just notice that I forgot to bring my badminton racket...... * cover face *..... Hahahahaha....Then I saw my friends...... Like after 15 mins, Bernadette arrive... Thank GOD she brought 2 racket...... I <3 you benadette..... *eew*.... DUN THINK WRONG..... hahah then played till like 9.... Walk back with kaashmira...... Lepas itu, on de laptop....... muahahahaha....*evil*..... Now I'll be going to the washroom and take my shower...... *cooling*...... For then bye-bye....... :):)..

Love and kisses,
tia lafienea...... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment