Monday, April 18, 2011

Bieber fever........ is back....

Well, as u can see my title for today is BIEBER FEVER IS BACK...... Yes, it's finally here..... Justin Bieber live in malaysia is almost here...... It's 3 more days...... Yes, now he is in Singapore.... Singapore is so near to malaysia but yet i'm still so far from him.... :'(..... But never mind, he will be coming to my place soon....Yeah, this morning, I woke up kinda early... Cause i was suppose to pick up my ticket on thursday..... But I didnt know.... So i ask my aunt to call hitz.fm..... And they told me that I can pick it up 2day...... So, i dress up and head off to bukit jalil.... Went there, and they told me that my name was no on the list....WTH?? Thank god they have brains and they called the office.....And and and and the office say that I WON.... hahahaha..... *epic*... THANK GOD..... osh it's 3 more days till bieber is here.... I guess that's all for now.... Will be back as soon as possible.... :)

Love and kisses,
Tia Lafienea.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment