Thursday, November 11, 2010

UPSR results.....

Yay...... As u guys know, today is UPSR results....... I went to school at 8 am in the morning..... Then i hang out wif my frewns and played with them...... At 11:30 the teachers asked the std 6 students to seat on the chair as they will be announcing the results soon...... I was really freak out that time..... my frewns started crying and i saw them cry i also started to cry...... Teacher told that only 49 people got 5A's and that make me more panic... teacher called my name and she didn't say anything as they will say who got 5A's...... My heart stop for awhile..... and when i saw the slip i got 3A's and 2B's.... i was actually expected like that...... So i was happy.....My dad was happy with me so as my aunt Jac.....(my fav aunt)... so i guess that is for all ...... Thank GOD.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment